Baked Chipotle Chicken Flautas//mpr($recipeDetails); ?>
Time: 32 min Prep: 12 min
Serves: 5, 2 flautas each
- 10 Mission® Small/Fajita Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 (10) oz can of reduced fat and sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 (4) oz can of diced green chile peppers, undrained
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons canola oil mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of ground chipotle pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F
- 2Mix all above ingredients (except flour tortillas, canola oil, and ground chipotle pepper) in a medium size saucepan. Heat over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat.
- 3Place about 3 tablespoons of the chicken filling along the edge of a tortilla. Roll the tortilla up more tight than loose. Put a toothpick through the middle of the flauta to hold in place. Place on a sprayed large baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- 4In a small bowl mix together the canola oil and ground chipotle pepper.
- 5Lightly brush the flautas with the oil mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool.
- 6Remove toothpicks, slice each flautas on the diagonal. Transfer on your favorite fiesta platter, sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro, serve with low fat sour cream and salsa.