Chicken Fajitas//mpr($recipeDetails); ?>
Time: 53 min Prep: 45 min
Serves: 5 with 2 tacos per serving
- 10 ea Mission® Small/Fajita Flour Tortillas
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 20 oz Chicken Breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 1/4 C Cheese, fat free, shredded
- 1 1/4 C Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 1 1/4 C Tomatoes, small dice
- 1/2 C +2 Tbsp Sour Cream, fat free
- 1/2 C +2 Tbsp Green Onions, sliced
- 1/2 C +2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in a large Ziploc bag. Add the chicken breasts and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes. (A large Ziploc bag works great for marinating food, saves on refrigerator space and is easy to clean up – no mess).
- 2Grill the chicken until it is cooked through, turning occasionally, approximately 7 to 8 minutes. When cooked, slice diagonally.
- 3Assemble all of the other ingredients (garnishes).
- 4Warm the flour tortillas.
- 5Serve the chicken on a platter with the garnishes and warmed tortillas.